of Robert D. Hughes
Featuring Photographs and
Articles About Chicago Area Birds and Birding
- The About Me page contains a short biography of the author of this website.
- Two species have been removed from the list of birds recorded at Montrose: Mottled Duck and Green-tailed Towhee. Photos of the May 30, 2013 Mottled Ducks reveal evidence of hybridization with Mallards, and supporting information (a date or written description) is missing for the Green-tailed Towhee. The updated list of birds is at this link – Birds Recorded at Montrose Point in Chicago.
- A short recap of the 2019 birding season at Montrose is now up on the Montrose Birding Blog. Follow this link to read it – 2019 Montrose Birds & Birding Recap.
- The Site Map contains links to each page on this website.
- Questions or comments? Contact the website manager, Robert D. Hughes.