I created these images for use as Facebook cover photos. The images are modified variations of a photo of Mount Rushmore I took on a recent trip there. You're welcome to use these images for your Facebook page cover photo. The images have been sized to display correctly on Facebook; they appear smaller here to fit on this page. Questions or comments? Contact me, Robert D. Hughes.
To use one of these images as your Facebook cover photo:
- Right click an image and select Save image as (or a similar command) from the contextual menu that appears and save the selected image to your computer.
- In your Facebook page, click the Update Cover Photo icon in the upper left corner (the icon looks like a camera).
- From the contextual menu that appears, select Upload Photo.
- Navigate to the image you saved, select it, and click the Open button in the lower right corner of the window.
- When the image appears on your Facebook page, click the Save Changes button. That's it.
|Size:||Varies, 53-127 kilobytes|